In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Zego. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Quizizz: The Indian App That is Disrupting the American Educational System with Gamification: https://youtu.be/APbQn2r2Dpw
ABOUT Zego in their own words:
Businesses need insurance, but it’s often expensive to buy and time consuming to understand. This limits the opportunities they have to reach their full potential. At Zego, we don’t think that’s right. We believe that the businesses we insure, whether that’s self-employed drivers and riders or fleets, deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential. We also believe we can save them time and money along the way.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy