In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Brex. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Resy: How American Express is Competing with OpenTable: https://youtu.be/-5uFH7acSVk
Brex Inc is an American financial service and technology company based in San Francisco, California. Brex offers business credit cards and cash management accounts to technology companies.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy