In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Cue Health. On Case Studies with the BizDoc, Tom Ellsworth follows this companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– How Odoo grew to one of the largest business management software programs on the market: https://youtu.be/25b8mKhUi3Y
About Cue Health:
Cue Health is a San Diego-based medical device company working to track health information at the molecular level. They produce at home testing kits for the Swine flu, Covid-19 and aim to make all types of diagnostic testing available to patients at their homes.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy