In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at NerdWallet. On Case Studies with the BizDoc, Tom Ellsworth follows this companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Cue Health: The Medical Testing Company That Rode COVID & Crashed After a $ Billion Valuation & IPO: https://youtu.be/XAvfjxbt6Ac
NerdWallet is an American personal finance company, founded in 2009 by Tim Chen and Jacob Gibson. It offers a website and app that earns money by promoting financial products to its users.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy