In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Grubhub. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
-Grubhub – Will the $9B Leader get Bullied by Uber Eats? – A Case Study for Entrepreneurs: https://youtu.be/ezSfsXkN8ZA
– Algolia: The $2 Billion Startup Competing with Google: https://youtu.be/4xRXxqdubAY
Grubhub Inc. is an American online and mobile prepared food ordering and delivery platform owned by Just Eat Takeaway that connects diners with local restaurants. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois and was founded in 2004. Their slogan is “grub what you love.”
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy