On this episode of SOSCAST where “Finance meets Romance”, Adam “SOS” Sosnick reacts to a ridiculous new trend called ‘Girl Math’, the contradictory meaning of ‘Boy Math’, and which gender holds the most debt. Plus, Adin Ross’ $30 million payout, why Andrew Tate is roasting him, and the instant karma behind smack-talking on the internet. Learn to get PAID, LAID and do it YOUR WAY – only on The SOSCAST!
Today’s SOSCAST is sponsored by American Hartford Gold.
🔥 Unlock the Power of Gold with American Hartford Gold! 🔥
Looking for a secure investment that stands the test of time? Look no further! Discover the true value of gold and safeguard your financial future with American Hartford Gold.
💰 Text SOS to 65532 or call tel:8664436361 to get started! 💰
👉 Click here to explore exclusive offers: https://offers.americanhartfordgold.com/valuetainment-money/
Don’t miss this golden opportunity! Invest in your future with American Hartford Gold today! 💪✨
The SOSCAST hosted by Adam Sosnick is a pop culture financial podcast that breaks down Lifestyle, Relationships, and Money.
Subscribe for weekly videos: https://bit.ly/3ge8Kyp
Follow Adam on social media:
Ask Adam any Questions on https://app.minnect.com/expert/AdamSosnick
Follow Natalya on social media:
– Follow Sean on Instagram: https://bit.ly/466d2Sw
– Subscribe to Sean’s “Digital Social Hour Podcast” on YouTube: https://bit.ly/46n02rm
– Follow Riss on Instagram: https://bit.ly/464HbSh
– Visit Riss’ website: https://bit.ly/3PQCHJe
– Follow Val on Instagram: https://bit.ly/45viRrO
– Visit Val’s website: https://bit.ly/3LB667H
– Follow Farha on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3EU3AFW
– Follow Gabriela on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3qyQQRl
– Follow Gabriela on TikTok: https://bit.ly/3NtBsi5
– Follow Kyria on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3EPQSYK
– Follow Kim on Instagram: https://bit.ly/3PR5kWK
Adam “Sos” Sosnick is a professional networker, financial expert, and podcast host at Valuetainment Media. Sos is a “millionaire minimalist” who values experiences, and relationships and pays it forward.
Sos has lived a true rags-to-riches story. Combined with wealth, a strong network, and a desire to help people Sos started creating innovative content on social media breaking down money in a language everyone can understand. This led to partnering up with Patrick Bet-David, CEO and founder of Valuetainment, a business contact he has known for over 10 years. Now Sos hosts SOSCAST where “Finance meets Romance’’ and co-hosts PBD Podcast, a top-rated business podcast. Sos is a major advocate for pursuing success, fulfilling your purpose, and ultimately increasing your status. Invest in yourself, help the people around you, and #SaveThatMoney!