In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at SentinelOne. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Revolut: The Fintech Startup Disrupting Banking is worth $33B – A Case Study for Entrepreneurs: https://youtu.be/bhhYgRZEPIU
SentinelOne is an American cybersecurity startup based out of Mountain View, California. The company was founded in 2013 by Tomer Weingarten, Almog Cohen and Ehud Shamir. Weingarten acts as the company’s CEO. Nicholas Warner is the company’s COO.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy