In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Resy. In this episode, he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Revolut: The Fintech Startup Disrupting Banking is worth $33B – A Case Study for Entrepreneurs: https://youtu.be/bhhYgRZEPIU
Resy is an American technology and media company that provides an app and back-end management software for restaurant reservations.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.