MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO: Here’s the link to the NFT Auction for the 1st “DAMN” (1 of 1) from 2016:
In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Opensea and Rarible. On Case Studies with the BizDoc, Tom Ellsworth follows this companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– How Coinbase Built & Dominated the Cryptocurrency Marketplace – Case Study for Entrepreneurs: How Coinbase Built & Dominated the Cryptocurrency Marketplace – Case Study for Entrepreneurs
OpenSea is an online marketplace for non-fungible tokens. It was founded by Devin Finzer and Alex Atallah in New York on December 20, 2017. Users can generate NFTs for free on OpenSea and offer them for direct purchase or auction. OpenSea is based on the Ethereum ERC-721 standard and Polygon (a layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum).
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc on the Valuetainment Economics Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#ValuetainmentEconomics #BizDoc #CaseStudy
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.