In this episode of Case Studies with the Biz Doc he takes a look at Affirm. In this episode he follows the companies timeline and the milestones they reached along the way. Subscribe to the channel and share this video.
– Paytm: The PayPal of India: https://youtu.be/xCLBKP1kJjI
Affirm, legally Affirm Holdings, Inc. is a publicly traded financial technology company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. Founded in 2012, the company operates as a financial lender of installment loans for consumers to use at the point of sale to finance a purchase.
THOMAS N. ELLSWORTH, is an experienced CEO / COO and veteran entrepreneur. He has been disrupting industries and driving consumer shifts through Venture-backed companies in technology, software development, publishing and mobile that have generated exits totaling over $1B. He’s also the host of Case Studies with the Biz Doc and A Beer and Business on the Valuetainment Channel.
Connect with the Biz Doc:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/TomEllsworth
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/ellsworth.thomas/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizDocTom
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasellsworth
– Website: www.tomellsworth.com
#Valuetainment #BizDoc #CaseStudy